Wednesday, December 28, 2011

take a bow 2011

oh 2011!
what a journey i had throughout this year!

lets recap!


  1. i hope for a long lasting relationship. ♥
i am loving afiq each and everyday of my life. and i know deep inside me, he is too. ;)

2. i hope for a great spm results.

well, i got 4As. that is great enough for me. :)

3. i hope for a placement in the best university

i am a proud student of UiTM. *proud konon, tapi boleh lah. at least i got in* :)

4. i hope for a happy family.

i have the best family. althought we are the fairytale family, at least we are loving each other and no matter what, we are still and forever a family. :)

5. i hope for a time of my life.

i went to Los Angeles. disneyland, universal studios. i went to see my dear sister graduate in seattle. it was a time of my life. :)

6. i hope for a never ending relationship with my fav aliens.

i still love them! they still love me. we are still having our great times together.

7. i hope for a broader mind and knowledge and experience.

i learnt so much this year. i went through a lot, therefore -- every road taken gives its own moral and lesson. every mistake i did, i learnt from it. aside from that, my course is amazing. taught me a lot so far

8. i hope for a bright future.

i am still hoping for it. but, from here and now, it looks bright to me. looks like, i am getting a great career, i am getting married, i am going to have children, and so much more! :)

9. i hope for a stable financial security

ouh, this one. this hurts.

10. i hope for a better and happier life.

i am happy as ever. i have everything. i am contented.

did i achieve any of these resolutions?
checked, 9 out of 10 ! outstanding!
:)
guess which one i didn't achieve. :D
if you guessed number 9, you guessed right! :) hahah!

before i get to my 2012 resolution,
i would like to thank 2011 for being so great to me all year round. i had my ups and downs. but went through it pretty darn well though. there are so many people that i want to thank.

family dearest.
sayang afiq.
aliens terbaik.

you have been so great to me. i love you.

okay! lets get to the chase! 2012 resolutions!
  1. another DL, perhaps? insyaAllah.
  2. forever loving me boyfriend. *i love you dearest afiq sayang*
  3. to constantly cherish everything that comes into my way.
  4. to be a great person.
  5. make changes in anyone's life. making it big.
  6. a better health
  7. family's happiness is my happiness
  8. to love and to hold everyone that change me for the better.
  9. enjoy every single moment that i have with all my kesayangan
  10. to be known for what i am.
thank you 2011 for everything,
now, it is time for you to take a bow.

with love,
me.

No comments:

Post a Comment